- Indonesia’s Most Reputable Nickel Event
- 300+ Participants over 3 years
- 80% Senior Management decision makers
Regulation in Indonesia has turned the industry on its head. The election year will lead to a new Government, and new policy makers. Come November 2014, the market will get the latest insight on future policy directions at IBCs 4th Annual Asia Nickel Conference.
Successfully running in Indonesia for 3 years, IBC’S Asia Nickel conference is the first of its kind to put the spotlight on trade, policy and investment opportunities in Indonesia. Now into its 4th year, the event will again provide an excellent networking venue to collaborate policy makers, key industrial producers and investors to discuss opportunities in and outside of the region.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk, Indonesia
|Jiang Xin Fang|
Shanghai Tsingshan Mineral Co., Ltd
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk, Indonesia
Indonesian Government Keynotes
- DR. Montty Giriana, Deputy Minister ESDM, Coordinating Ministry of Economic affair
- DR. Sukhyar, Director General of Coal and Mineral, Ministry of ESDM
- Mr. Harjanto, Director General, Manufacturing Based Industry, Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Prima Astera, Director of PAD Policy, Ministry of Finance
- DR. Imam Haryono, Director General, Industrial Region Development, Ministry of Industry
- Dr. Anwar Hafid, Regent, Morowali Regency, Central Sulawesi